n. 行为, 活动
- engage in
- carry out or perform an action
同义词：perform, execute, do
- get (something) done
- proceed or get along
同义词：do, fare, make out, come, get along
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
同义词：cause, do, make
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
同义词：practice, practise, exercise, do
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
同义词：suffice, do, answer, serve
- create or design, often in a certain way
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
同义词：act, behave, do
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- carry on or manage
- arrange attractively
同义词：dress, arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure
- travel or traverse (a distance)
- According to these figures, our company is doing well.
- We are doing a pilot study to see if the new product will sell well.
- The shortest answer is doing.
- Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
- How are you doing with your new boss?
- My last job lacked variety; I was doing the same things all the time.
- What do you think you are doing?
- Saying is one thing, and doing is another.
n.（名词）Performance of an act:做：例句：a job not worth the doing.不值得干的工作
doings doings Activities that go on every day:日常杂事：例句：.A motley crew they are, their doings as dark as they are ludicrous.(John Simon
Social events and activities.社会事件，社交活动
文章来源: 包围英语 http://www.ohkoo.com文章标题: doing