n. 购买, 购买品, 紧握, 绞辘
vt. 购买, 赢得, 努力取得, 用滑轮起(锚等)
【经】 买, 购买, 采购名词:purchaser 动词过去式:purchased 过去分词:purchased 现在分词:purchasing 第三人称单数:purchases
purchase: 正式用词，指大宗购货或购买重要东西。无感 * 彩，强调物品的购得。
- the acquisition of something for payment
- something acquired by purchase
- a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage
- the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction
- You can rely on your solicitor's professionalism in dealing with the house purchase.
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash.
- They purchased life at the expenses of honor.
- She made several purchases in the dress shop.
- He managed to secure a loan to purchase a house.
v.tr.（及物动词）pur.chased,pur.chas.ing,pur.chas.es To obtain in exchange for money or its equivalent; buy.购买：通过交换货币或其等价物而得到；买To acquire by effort; earn.通过努力而获得；挣得To move or hold with a mechanical device, such as a lever or wrench.用杠杆移动：用如杠杆或板钳等机械装置移开或控制n.（名词）
The act or an instance of buying.购买：购买的动作或例子Something bought.被购买的东西Acquisition through the payment of money or its equivalent.交换：通过交付货币或其等价物而获得A grip applied manually or mechanically to move something or prevent it from slipping.紧抓：用手工或机械装置移动某物或防止其打滑时所使用的牢靠的立足点A device, such as a tackle or lever, used to obtain mechanical advantage.似杠杆的设计：如杠杆或滑车等用于取得机械上的方便的设计A position, as of a lever or one`s feet, affording means to move or secure a weight.支撑的位置：如杠杆上的位置或某人的双脚等用于移动或支撑重量的位置
A means of increasing power or influence.手段：扩大力量或影响的方法An advantage that is used in exerting one`s power.优势：某人实现权利所使用的利益手段
来源：Middle English purchasen [to pursue, purchase] 中古英语 purchasen [追求购买] from Old French purchacier 源自 古法语 purchacier pur- [forth] from Latin prô- * see per pur- [向前方] 源自 拉丁语 prô- *参见 per chacier [to chase] * see chase chacier [追求] *参见 chase
文章来源: 包围英语 http://www.ohkoo.com文章标题: purchase