n. 翻译, 译文, 转化, 调任, 平移, 转译
【化】 平移; 转译
【医】 迁移, 移地形容词:translational
translation, version, paraphrase
- a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
同义词：interlingual rendition, rendering, version
- a uniform movement without rotation
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the origin of the coordinate system is moved to another position but the direction of each axis remains the same
- (genetics) the process whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm
- rewording something in less technical terminology
- the act of uniform movement
- Poetry always loses (something) in translation.
- The teacher laid emphasis on the precision of the translation from the outset.
- This is a book, which I dare say, is unequaled as far as translation practice is concerned.
- I am making a verbal translation.
- A literal translation is not always the closest to the original meaning.
- This is a translation; the original is in French.
- I think her translation of the article is much better than his.
- It is the translation of theories into practice.
文章来源: 包围英语 http://www.ohkoo.com文章标题: translation